For today’s demo, Guitarist Marc Garvin demonstrates the Chamber Concert Spruce Double Top guitar by Yulong Guo.
The Yulong Guo Chamber Concert has a slightly radiused fretboard for exceptionally easy playability. The violin style arched back yields powerful volume and projection – a true Concert level guitar. Big basses and clear bell-like trebles. Excellent clarity/separation of the notes from the Spruce double top with Mr. Guo’s special modified lattice bracing.
We have several of this model in stock.
This guitar is available at the Calido Guitars website:
World-class Professional model concert guitar
– Top: Compositional double top of solid Spruce – gloss finish
– Latest classical guitar technology top with Nomex layer
– Lattice bracing
– Back and sides: Brazilian Pau Ferro (Santos Rosewood)
– Fingerboard: Ebony
– Neck: Mahogany
– Width at nut: 52mm
– Width at 12th fret: 62mm
– Scale length: 640mm (650mm scale length available)
– Sloped upper bout to give “raised fingerboard”
– Special ultra-smooth frets
– Rosewood armrest
– Extra 20th fret
– Exclusive Guo Singing Dragon fiberglass hard case included
Look for more Calido Guitar vidos and subscribe to our YouTube Channel!