- Guild’s iconic double-cutaway Starfire body shape
- AAA flamed maple top, back, and sides, and a solid center block in Snow Crest White
- Dual LB-1 “Little Bucker” pickups – replicas of Guild’s 1960s smaller size humbucking pickups – offers a range of tones well-suited for a variety of playing styles and genres
- Three-piece maple/walnut/maple neck and a bound ebony fingerboard inlaid with mother-of-pearl and abalone V-blocks
- Pinned Tune-o-Matic bridge with ebony base, gold hardware, 5 ply black and ivory purfling, deluxe f-hole and body binding
- Guild Vibrato Tailpiece
- High gloss blonde finish
- Includes a Guild Deluxe Hardshell Case
All guitars set up in our shop before shipping!
The crème of the crop for Guild’s Starfire line, the Starfire VI has it all—glitz, glamour and gorgeous tone. Featuring Guild’s iconic double-cutaway Starfire body shape with a solid spruce center block, the VI’s prestige is built to last. Dual LB-1 Little Bucker pickups—replicas of Guild’s 1960s smaller size humbucking pickups—offer a range of tones well-suited for a variety of playing styles and genres. The Starfire VI has a unique, three-piece maple/walnut/maple neck and a bound ebony fingerboard inlaid with stunning mother-of-pearl and abalone V-blocks. Additional features include a pinned Tune-o-Matic bridge with ebony base, 5-ply black and ivory purfling, deluxe f-hole and body binding, and a Guild Vibrato Tailpiece—topped by an adornment of gold hardware. It’s available in high-gloss Blonde (from AAA Flamed Maple), Snowcrest White, and Shoreline Mist. Includes a Guild Deluxe hardshell case. The top-of-the-line Starfire VI has the vintage look, tone, and swagger you can only get from a Guild Starfire.