Guild M-120 Solid Mahogany top Acoustic Guitar
- Concert size with 24 3/4" scale length
- Solid African Mahogany top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Vintage shaped Guild neck with 1 3/4" nut width
- Natural color in all gloss finish
- Includes Guild Premium Gig Bag
With its comfortable body and distinctive voice, the M-120 provides excellent balance and a delicate tone. Built with solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the M-120’s 24 ¾” scale length and 1 ¾” nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck make this concert size guitar easy to play.
The M-120 features a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard.
This model also showcases Guild’s iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, and includes Guild’s new premium acoustic gig bag. Natural gloss finish