Guild Guitars D-140 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar, Natural, All Solid Woods, with Premium Gig Bag
The full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Built with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid African mahogany back and sides, the D-140 features a bone nut and saddle, and a mother-of-pearl rosette. This model also has a 1¾” nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and Guild’s new Premium Gig Bag.
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Body Back: Solid African Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro or Rosewood (dependent on production date)
- Finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Available in 2 colors: Natural and Antique Burst
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Strings: D’Addario EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, Light, 12-53
- Overall Length: 42″ (1067 mm)
All guitars setup in our shop before shipping!