New Product at Calido Guitars!
Guild D-240E Natural, Solid Sitka Spruce top, Mahogany back/sides, Natural finish, with gig bag
Out of stock
- Guild D-240E Natural Dreadnought Archback Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Guild Deluxe Padded Gig Bag included
- Solid Spruce Top with great dynamic response
- Mahogany Back and Sides
- Comfortable Guild C Shaped Mahogany Neck
- Fishman AP-1 Preamp System with Sonicore Pickup
- Pau Ferro Fretboard and Bridge
- Bone Nut And Saddle
- Pearloid Rosette,
- Tortoiseshell Pickguard
- Satin Polyurethane Finish
- Guild Westerly Collection
Built with a solid spruce top, mahogany sides, and arched mahogany back, the full-bodied and powerful tone of this Guild dreadnought provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. The D-240E features Guild’s Fishman-designed AP-1 electronics, a pau ferro fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish. Available in Natural.
Other features include a Pau Ferro fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, tortoiseshell pickguard, and an amber-tinted satin polyurethane finish. Comes with a Deluxe Guild gig bag.
Save this product for later