Cordoba F7 Paco Flamenco Guitar - Solid Cedar Top, Indian Rosewood back/sides
- Solid Canadian cedar top with Indian rosewood back and sides
- Non-traditional flamenco tone woods, inspired by guitars played by Paco de Lucia
- Lightweight, with a slightly thinner body depth than a classical guitar
- Rosewood bridge and fingerboard
- Optional Cases for additional cost
The F7 Paco offers a unique departure from traditional flamenco guitar tone woods. In honor of Paco De Lucia's untimely passing in 2014, Cordoba's F7 Paco is inspired by several well-known instruments that were mainstays in the legendary guitarist's collection. With its solid Canadian cedar top and Indian rosewood back and sides, the F7 Paco has a fuller, darker, less biting tone.
Built in the Spanish tradition, it is incredibly lightweight, with a slightly thinner body depth than a classical guitar. A high gloss finish, maple binding, clear Spanish golpeador, and a deluxe Cordoba gig bag complete Cordoba's homage to a flamenco great.