Chamber Concert by Yulong Guo - Spruce Double Top, Pau Ferro Back/Sides - 640mm Scale Length - Serial # 19-006
World-class Professional model concert guitar. The Yulong Guo Chamber Concert has a slightly raised fretboard for exceptionally easy playability. The violin style arched back yields powerful volume and projection - a true Concert level guitar. Big basses and clear bell-like trebles. Excellent clarity/separation of the notes from the Spruce double top with Mr. Guo's special modified lattice bracing. We have several of this model in stock. Photos for this listing are for Serial # 18-100. Video is from Serial # 19-003.
All reasonable offers will be considered. Need help picking the best guitar for you? Free consultation available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All guitars are set up for optimum playability in our workshop before shipping.
- Top: Compositional double top of solid Spruce – gloss finish
- Latest classical guitar technology top with Nomex layer
- Lattice bracing
- Back and sides: Brazilian Pau Ferro (Santos Rosewood)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck: Mahogany
- Width at nut: 52mm
- Width at 12th fret: 62mm
- Scale length: 640mm (650mm scale length available)
- Sloped upper bout to give "raised fingerboard"
- Special ultra smooth frets
- Rosewood armrest
- Extra 20th fret
- Exclusive Guo Singing Dragon fiber glass hard case included
- Video from Serial # 19-003