- Guild Orchestra Model Guitar from the Westerly Collection
- Mid Size Orchestra Shape Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back/Sides
- Guild C shaped Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard and Bridge
- Guild AP-1 Active Acoustic Piezo Pickup
- Double Action Truss Rod
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Scale Length: 25 1/2″
- Nut Width: 1 11/16″
- Guild Deluxe Gig Bag included
This mid-sized orchestra shaped acoustic is equally suited for strumming and fingerpicking, and produces a sweet, balanced tone. The perfect choice for the versatile musician, the OM-240E features a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany sides, and arched mahogany back. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. The OM-240E features Guild’s AP-1 pickup, a bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pick guard, and a matte polyurethane finish.
This model also includes Guild’s new lightweight deluxe gig bag. Available in Natural.