- Orchestra size with cutaway and Guild AP-1 pickup
- Solid Sitka Spruce top with Mahogany back and sides
- Slim C neck shape with 1 11/16” nut width
- Matte polyurethane finish in Natural
- Includes Guild deluxe gig bag. White ABS binding
This mid-sized orchestra shaped acoustic is equally suited for strumming and fingerpicking, and produces a sweet, balanced tone. The perfect choice for the versatile musician, the OM-240CE features a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany sides, arched mahogany back, and an elegant cutaway for access to higher frets. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. The OM-240CE features Guild’s Fishman-designed AP-1 electronics, a pau ferro fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearl rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a matte polyurethane finish. Available in Natural.
Learn About The Westerly Collection
Learn About The History of Guild Archbacks