- Fluorcarbon Ukulele Strings
- Optimized for Baritone Ukuleles tuned to standard DGBE tuning
- Unsurpassed intonation with a bright, modern tone
- Pro-Arté Carbon trebles – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd string, Non-Ball Ends
- Silver-Plated Copper Wound 4th string, Non-Ball End
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
D’Addario EJ99B strings are designed specifically for baritone ukuleles. The 4th string is a silver-plated copper wound on nylon complimented by a 1st, 2nd and 3rd strings utilizing our exclusive Pro-Arté’ Carbon material. This set is optimized for usage with standard DGBE tuning. Pro-Arté Carbon Ukulele strings are designed for the perfect blend of tone and projection. These fluorocarbon sets are ideal for progressive ukulele players looking for a bright, modern sound.